Driver Vacancy at KEW Electrical Shaftesbury
KEW Electrical is an independent electrical wholesaler and as a customer focused company, KEW concentrate on giving its customers quality products, excellent service and after sales support.
We are looking to recruit a Driver for our Shaftesbury Branch. The full address is 3 Longmead Industrial Estate, Shaftesbury, Dorset SP7 8PL.
The ideal candidate must have a clean driving licence and be able to work under pressure carrying out multi drop deliveries to our customers following existing stores/delivery procedures.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm.
Main duties include:
- Maintain a safe and effective multi drop delivery service to branch customers.
- To drive in a safe and lawful manner, ensuring our brand is not brought into disrepute.
- Follow your delivery instructions and make deliveries per branch requests to ensure both fuel and mileage efficiency.
- Maintain a clean and safe vehicle, filing a weekly vehicle check sheet to the Office Manager and reporting any necessary issues immediately.
- Respond to enquiries from customers in a positive and helpful manner, referring to your branch as necessary.
- Report any traffic offences or accidents to the Branch or Office Manager immediately.
- To assist with any other stores related activities when asked to do so.