Driver Stores Vacancy at KEW Bath
We have a vacancy at KEW Bath Branch for a Driver/Stores person.
The ideal candidate must have a clean and valid driving licence and be able to work under pressure carrying out multi drop deliveries to our customers following existing stores/delivery procedures.
Main duties include:-
- Maintain a safe and effective multi drop delivery service to branch customers.
- To drive in a safe and lawful manner, ensuring our brand is not brought into disrepute.
- Follow your delivery instructions and make deliveries per branch requests to ensure both fuel and mileage efficiency.
- Maintain a clean and safe vehicle, filing a weekly vehicle check sheet to the Office Manager and reporting any necessary issues immediately.
- Respond to enquiries from customers in a positive and helpful manner, referring to your branch as necessary.
- Report any traffic offences or accidents to the Branch or Office Manager immediately.
- To ensure stock arriving at the warehouse is accepted, signed for and entered into stock control system in a timely manner.
- Report any breakages and/or missing items to the supplier as soon as possible from any delivery.
- To ensure inter branch transfers are dealt with in an effective manner.
- To assist with any warehouse duties as assigned by your manager.
Full time position, working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. There will need to be some flexibility to your hours, depending on the workload.
If you want to apply, please contact our HR Department in the first instance.