Driver/Stores Vacancy at KEW Rustington
We have a vacancy in our Rustington branch for a full time driver/stores person to join the existing, busy team.
- Maintain a safe and effective multi drop delivery service to branch customers.
- To drive in a safe and lawful manner, ensuring our brand is not brought into disrepute.
- Plan and make deliveries per branch requests to ensure both fuel and mileage efficiency.
- Maintain a clean and safe vehicle, filing a weekly vehicle check sheet to the Office Manager and reporting any necessary issues immediately.
- Respond to enquires from customers in a positive and helpful manner, referring to your branch as necessary.
- Report any traffic offences to the Office Manager immediately.
- To ensure stock arriving at warehouse is accepted, signed for and entered into stock control system in a timely manner.
- To report breakages and or missing items to the supplier as soon as possible from any delivery.
- To put away stock in a timely and safe manner, using fork lift truck where necessary and only when trained to do so.
- To ensure inter branch transfers are dealt with in an effective manner, ensuring they are ready for collection from link van drivers.
- To chase any supplier that has not collected returns in a two-month period.
- To assist in the preparation and count process for any company stock take.
- To maintain a tidy, safe and manageable working environment, adhering to all safe working practises, ensuring any accidents or near misses are reported to the H&S Administrator immediately.
Send your CV to email@example.com