Driver/Stores Vacancy KEW Tunbridge Wells
We are looking to recruit a Driver/Stores person at our Tunbridge Wells Branch. The full address is Unit 8, Spa Industrial Park, Longfield Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2 3EN.
The ideal candidate must have a clean and valid driving licence and be able to work under pressure carrying out multi drop deliveries to our customers following existing stores/delivery procedures.
Main duties include:-
- Maintain a safe and effective multi drop delivery service to branch customers.
- To drive in a safe and lawful manner, ensuring our brand is not brought into disrepute.
- Follow your delivery instructions and make deliveries per branch requests to ensure both fuel and mileage efficiency.
- Maintain a clean and safe vehicle, filing a weekly vehicle check sheet to the Office Manager and reporting any necessary issues immediately.
- Respond to enquiries from customers in a positive and helpful manner, referring to your branch as necessary.
- Report any traffic offences or accidents to the Branch or Office Manager immediately.
- To ensure stock arriving at the warehouse is accepted, signed for and entered into stock control system in a timely manner.
- Report any breakages and/or missing items to the supplier as soon as possible from any delivery.
- To ensure inter branch transfers are dealt with in an effective manner.
- To assist with any warehouse duties as assigned by your manager.
Full time position, working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
Salary + benefits.
To apply, please contact KEW Human Resources