Driver Wanted at KEW Brighton Distribution Centre
We are looking to recruit an Driver for our Distribution Centre in Brighton. The full address is Unit 2 Chapel Road, Portslade, Brighton BN41 1PF.
The ideal candidate must have a clean driving licence and be able to work under pressure carrying out multi drop deliveries to our customers following existing stores/delivery procedures.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 6.00am to 3.00pm.
Main duties include:
- Maintain a safe and effective multi drop delivery service to branch customers.
- To drive in a safe and lawful manner, ensuring our brand is not brought into disrepute.
- Follow your delivery instructions and make deliveries per branch requests to ensure both fuel and mileage efficiency.
- Maintain a clean and safe vehicle, filing a weekly vehicle check sheet to the Office Manager and reporting any necessary issues immediately.
- Respond to enquiries from customers in a positive and helpful manner, referring to your branch as necessary.
- Report any traffic offences or accidents to the Branch or Office Manager immediately.
- To assist with any other stores related activities when asked to do so.