Driver Wanted at KEW Brighton Distribution Centre
This position has now been filled – for more great opportunities, working with us at KEW see the latest vacancies here.
We are looking to recruit an Driver for our Distribution Centre in Brighton. The full address is Unit 2 Chapel Road, Portslade, Brighton BN41 1PF.
The ideal candidate must have a clean driving licence and be able to work under pressure carrying out multi drop deliveries to our customers following existing stores/delivery procedures.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 6.00am to 3.00pm.
Main duties include:
- Maintain a safe and effective multi drop delivery service to branch customers.
- To drive in a safe and lawful manner, ensuring our brand is not brought into disrepute.
- Follow your delivery instructions and make deliveries per branch requests to ensure both fuel and mileage efficiency.
- Maintain a clean and safe vehicle, filing a weekly vehicle check sheet to the Office Manager and reporting any necessary issues immediately.
- Respond to enquiries from customers in a positive and helpful manner, referring to your branch as necessary.
- Report any traffic offences or accidents to the Branch or Office Manager immediately.
- To assist with any other stores related activities when asked to do so.