Internal Sales Vacancy at KEW Chandlers Ford
We are looking to recruit a new Internal Sales Person based at our Chandlers Ford branch.
The ideal candidate must already have sales experience, which has been gained in an Electrical Wholesale environment. You will be self-driven, results orientated with a positive, can do attitude and clear focus on high quality and business profit. You will be a good communicator with excellent negotiation skills and a team player. You will need to be hands on and not afraid to get stuck in and help out where required, including on the trade counter and in the warehouse.
The main purpose of the role is to communicate, liaise and negotiate both face to face and on the telephone with our customers, and to ensure the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
Main duties include:
- Manage the allocated key accounts including quotations, progressing, chasing orders and project management.
- Assisting customers both face to face and on the telephone with product information and pricing queries.
- Contact suppliers to negotiate special terms for large one off orders or quotes.
- Maintain and develop existing key accounts through appropriate propositions and sales methods, to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Ensure you deliver excellent personal service either face to face or on the telephone. You will need to build and maintain successful partnerships with Key Accounts as well as colleagues and suppliers.
- Assist, as required, in any other assigned duties, as directed by your manager.