Job Opportunities – KEW Trowbridge Distribution Centre
We have two vacancies in our distribution centre, based in Trowbridge.
The ideal candidates will have previous experience working in a busy warehouse, preferably with knowledge of the electrical wholesale industry. Hours of work will be flexible depending on the needs of the business, between 8am and 6pm. We need team players, with a can do attitude to join this busy team.
Main duties include:-
- To ensure stock arriving at the warehouse is accepted, signed for and entered into stock control system in a timely manner.
- Report any breakages and/or missing items to the supplier as soon as possible from any delivery.
- To put stock away in a timely and safe manner
- To ensure inter branch transfers are dealt with in an effective manner.
- To maintain a tidy, safe and manageable working environment, adhering to all safe working practices, ensuring any accidents are reported to the Regional DC Manager.
- To assist with any warehouse duties as assigned by your manager.
Salary + Benefits
If you’re interested in applying for this position, or any other role at KEW, please send your CV to our HR Department