Join KEW Chichester
We have a vacancy for a Stores Manager at KEW Chichester branch.
Main duties include:
- Day to Day running of the Stores.
- Ensure all orders are picked, checked and packed correctly.
- Ensure all Branch Transfers are completed and ready for branch van to collect
- Make sure all delivery note filing is up to date.
- Make sure drivers run sheets are all filled in correctly and filed on completion
- Make sure Vehicle Check sheets are completed weekly with any defects reported to Branch Manager.
- Vehicle servicing should be maintained at correct intervals
- Fuel Card security and checking of fuel receipts to statements
- Loading of vehicles to ensure all deliveries are loaded but also to ensure the Van is not overloaded
To print the following reports and action accordingly on a weekly basis:
- Outstanding IBT report
- Unallocated stock report
- Stock with no Bin Location report
You are also required to keep on top of the following and process as soon as is reasonably possible to ensure a smooth operation and control of stock:
- Collection Notes/Customer Credit notes
- Returns to suppliers – Debits
- Shortage Reporting from suppliers and branches
- Advising Branch Manager of low stock items
- Warehouse stationary levels(reorder or advise Branch Manager)
In addition you are required to keep the warehouse in a tidy and safe state in accordance with H&S guidelines
Should you require any further information, please contact HR.