Join KEW Electrical in Midsomer Norton
We have a vacancy for a Stores/Trade Counter/Relief Driver at KEW, Midsomer Norton branch. The ideal candidate must have previous experience in the industry and/or product knowledge to be able to deal with customers face to face on the trade counter. Main duties include:
- To ensure stock arriving at warehouse is accepted, signed for and entered into stock control system in a timely manner.
- To report breakages and/or missing items to the supplier as soon as possible from any delivery.
- To put away stock in a timely and safe manner.
- To ensure inter branch transfers are dealt with in an effective manner, ensuring they are ready for collection from link van drivers.
- To chase any supplier that has not collected returns in a two month period.
- To assist in the preparation and count process for any company stock take.
- To maintain a tidy, safe and manageable working environment, adhering to all safe working practises, ensuring any accidents or near misses are reported to the Branch or Office Manager immediately.
- Cover for multi drop delivery driver.
- Answer the telephone/serve on the counter, taking enquiries and orders plus processing, responding to and chasing quotes and orders. Also assisting customers both on the telephone and face to face with quotations, product information and pricing queries.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and sales methods, to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Prepare new displays for the counter with offers or new products and contribute to the effective operation of the business through active participation in activities such as local promotions.
- Carry out daily counter check list.
If you are interested in joining an award-winning team, get in touch with our HR department – email@example.com