KEW Brighton Stores Vacancy
This position has now been filled – for more great opportunities, working with us at KEW see the latest vacancies here.
We have a vacancy in our internet sales for a Stores person at 2 Chapel Rd, Portslade, Brighton BN41 1PF.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience within the Electrical Wholesale industry/product knowledge. The main purpose of the job is to ensure the department’s orders are picked carefully and packed so that items will not be damaged in transit. This is a busy and at times pressurised job, working to deadlines in a timely manner. The standard hours will be 8am to 5pm. On occasion you may be required to work 8.30am to 5.30pm. You need to demonstrate a positive and “can do” attitude.
Main duties include:
- Pick and/or pack online customer orders as directed to ensure all orders are ready for same day despatch where possible, maintaining a high level of accuracy and care with all orders.
- Assist with the loading of courier collections throughout the day
- Return any unwanted stock to the shelves
- Assist with unloading packaging deliveries
- To maintain a tidy, safe and manageable working environment, adhering to all safe working practises, ensuring any accidents or near misses are reported to the Branch or Office Manager immediately
- To assist in the preparation and count process for any company stock take