KEW Lymington Stores Job Vacancy
KEW Electrical in Lymington have a vacancy in their Stores. The ideal candidate will have previous electrical wholesale sales experience, have a positive, can do attitude and a team player. You will need to be hands on, and not afraid to get stuck in and help out where required. This is a full time position with hours of work – Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, although there will be some flexibility due to the needs of the business.
Duties for the Stores position:
- To ensure stock arriving at the warehouse is accepted, signed for and entered into stock control system in a timely manner.
- Report any breakages and/or missing items to the supplier as soon as possible from any delivery.
- To ensure inter branch transfers are dealt with in an effective manner.
- To assist with any warehouse duties as assigned by your manager.
- Maintain a safe and effective multi drop delivery service to branch customers.
- To drive in a safe and lawful manner, ensuring our brand is not brought into disrepute.
- Follow your delivery instructions and make deliveries per branch requests to ensure both fuel and mileage efficiency.
- Maintain a clean and safe vehicle, filing a weekly vehicle check sheet to the Office Manager and reporting any necessary issues immediately.
- Respond to enquiries from customers in a positive and helpful manner, referring to your branch as necessary.
- Report any traffic offences or accidents to the Branch or Office Manager immediately.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact our HR Department in the first instance.