KEW Rustington are recruiting
We have a vacancy for a Driver/Stores person for our Rustington branch. Main duties include:
- Maintain a safe and effective multi drop delivery service to customers.
- Drive in a safe and lawful manner, ensuring our brand is not brought into disrepute.
- Plan and make deliveries per branch requests to ensure both fuel and mileage efficiency.
- Maintain a clean and safe vehicle, filing a weekly vehicle check sheet to the Office Manager and reporting any necessary issues immediately.
- Respond to enquiries from customers in a positive and helpful manner, referring to your branch as necessary.
- Report any traffic offences or accidents to the Branch or Office Manager immediately.
- Pick own despatch notes required for deliveries.
- Ensure stock arriving at warehouse is accepted, signed for and entered into stock control system in a timely manner.
- Report breakages and/or missing items to the supplier as soon as possible from any delivery.
- Put away stock in a timely and safe manner, using fork lift truck where necessary and only when trained to do so.
- Ensure inter branch transfers are dealt with in an effective manner, ensuring they are ready for collection from link van drivers.
- Chase any supplier that has not collected returns in a two month period.
- Assist in the preparation and count process for any company stock take.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send you application and CV to our HR Department