KEW Tunbridge Wells is recruiting!
KEW Electrical is an independent electrical wholesaler and as a customer focused company, KEW concentrate on giving its customers quality products, excellent service and after sales support. More information can be found on our website.
We are looking to recruit an Driver/Stores for our exciting new branch shortly to open in Tunbridge Wells.
Main duties include:
- Maintain a safe and effective multi drop delivery service to customers.
- Drive in a safe and lawful manner, ensuring our brand is not brought into disrepute.
- Plan and make deliveries per branch requests to ensure both fuel and mileage efficiency.
- Maintain a clean and safe vehicle, filing a weekly vehicle check sheet to the Office Manager and reporting any necessary issues immediately.
- Respond to enquiries from customers in a positive and helpful manner, referring to your branch as necessary.
- Report any traffic offences or accidents to the Branch or Office Manager immediately.
If you’re interested we’d love to hear from you, so get in touch or send us your CV firstname.lastname@example.org