Lymington Internal Sales/Stores Vacancy
Our Branch in Lymington is recruiting. The ideal candidate for the Internal Sales/Stores vacancy, will have previous electrical wholesale sales experience, be self-driven, results orientated and have a positive, can do attitude. A good communicator with excellent negotiation skills and a team player is essential. You will need to be hands on and not afraid to get stuck in and help out where required. This is a full time position with hours of work – Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, although there will be some flexibility due to the needs of the business.
Main duties for Internal Sales/Stores role:
- Manage the allocated key accounts including quotations, progressing, chasing orders and project management.
- Assisting customers both face to face and on the telephone with product information and pricing queries.
- Contact suppliers to negotiate special terms for large one off orders or quotes.
- Maintain and develop existing key accounts through appropriate propositions and sales methods, to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Ensure you deliver excellent personal service either face to face or on the telephone. You will need to build and maintain successful partnerships with Key Accounts as well as colleagues and suppliers.
- Assist, as required, in any other assigned duties, as directed by your manager.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact our HR Department in the first instance.