Sales Executive Vacancy at KEW Weymouth
We have a vacancy at our Weymouth branch for a Sales Rep/Executive. Main duties include:
- Ensuring that you have a sales and profit plan and you prioritise sales activities and customer/prospect contact, to achieve agreed business aims.
- Ensuring that you deliver excellent personal service either face to face or on the telephone and that you build and maintain successful partnerships with customers, colleagues and suppliers and focus on the achievement of long term customer loyalty.
- To assess the spend of existing customers and implement actions to increase both sales and profit.
- To identify both ‘declining’ and ‘lost’ customers and take action to regain sales and profit from these accounts
- Using various sales and marketing techniques, including cold calling, to open and develop new accounts as well as maintaining existing customers.
- Ensuring that you employ a wide range of techniques and resources, including Company and market information, selling and negotiation skills to exploit and maximise profitable sales face to face and on the telephone.
- Contributing to the effective operation of the business through active participation in activities such as local promotions.
- Providing management with the required reports, information and feedback to contribute to the effective planning and performance of the business.
If you are considering applying for this position please ensure you speak to your own manager first to express your interest.
Email your CV or request an application form: firstname.lastname@example.org