Wi-Fi Socket Range Extender
Find more details on range extenders from BG Electrical, and download the full guide
What is a Wi-Fi range extended socket?
Why do I need a range extender?
If you suffer from patchy speed and stability in your home and garden, a range extender will increase the reach of your Wi-Fi signal.
How do they work?
By positioning the Wi-Fi socket halfway between your router and the area of poor reception, the range extender will relay the signal to further spread coverage. Wi-Fi socket will work with any wireless broadband router, whether your internet comes through the phone line (ADSL) or from Fibre (Fibre Optic).
- Improved Wi-Fi coverage throuhout your home
- Compatible with all wireless broadband routers
- Easy to install and setup with one touch WPS
- N300 Wi-Fi Technology – up to 300Mbps data transfer speed
- Perfect for streaming music and videos or playing online games
- Suitable for Computers, Tablets, Mobile Phones, Games Consoles, TVs
For more information, speak with your local KEW electrical branch.