JOB ALERT: Chandlers Ford – Stores Supervisor
We are looking for a Stores Supervisor at KEW Chandlers Ford . The ideal candidate will have previous experience within an Electrical Wholesale environment/product knowledge. A flexible and thorough attitude are needed as working within a smaller branch means that it can be highly pressured at times. Candidates must be able to drive and preferably have previous experience of using Agathos.
Main duties include:-
- Day to Day running of the Stores.
- Ensure all orders are picked, checked and packed correctly.
- Ensure all Branch Transfers are completed and ready for branch van to collect.
- Make sure all delivery note filing is up to date.
- Make sure drivers run sheets are all filled in correctly and filed on completion.
- Day to day planning of delivery schedules/routes for drivers.
- Make sure Vehicle Check sheets are completed weekly with any defects reported to Branch Manager.
- Vehicle servicing should be maintained at correct intervals
- Fuel Card security and checking of fuel receipts to statements
- Loading of vehicles to ensure all deliveries are loaded but also to ensure the Van is not overloaded
To print the following reports and action accordingly on a weekly basis:
- Outstanding IBT report
- Unallocated stock report
- Stock with no Bin Location report
You are also required to keep on top of the following and process as soon as is reasonably possible to ensure a smooth operation and control of stock:
- Collection Notes/Customer Credit notes
- Returns to suppliers – Debits
- Shortage Reporting from suppliers and branches
- Advising Branch Manager of low stock items
- Warehouse stationary levels(reorder or advise Branch Manager)
- To ensure perpetual stock takes are kept up-to-date
In addition you are required to keep the warehouse in a tidy and safe state in accordance with H&S guidelines.
We’d love to hear from you, so get in touch or send us your CV today firstname.lastname@example.org